- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Available to purchase
Delivery is free over £30
Pay £14.75 Weekly for 4 weeks with Partial.ly © How it works >
The Baby Sleeping Pod perfectly wraps the infant and limits the space around, making the baby feel safe and confident as in her/his mommy's tummy.
The Baby Sleeping Pod can be used in many ways:
- In the crib - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides protection against the hard rungs of the bed, and the high edges of the Baby Sleeping Pod facilitate laying the child on the side, which is very important, for example, when a baby has reflux or is spitting up.
- On the couch/sofa - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides protection against rolling down, of course, provided that the child does not move or sit down,
- On the carpet - a soft Baby Sleeping Pod will serve as a recliner when we want our child to be everywhere with us,
- In the parents' bed - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides a safe space for the baby, protects against rolling, crushing or disappearing under the quilt (we recommend especially to mothers who sleep with their loved ones),
- During trips - a soft Baby Sleeping Pod can easily be rolled up and packed into a car, it will come in handy during longer visits to family and friends,
- In the buggies - the Baby Sleeping Pod may serve as an additional mattress, cover the baby and absorb shock during walks,
- Instead of the tight wrappers - in the Baby Sleeping Pod the infant can freely arrange the legs which are very important for the proper development of the hip joints (especially with the recommendation of "wide diapers").
We dedicate the Baby Sleeping Pod to babies from birth to 7-9 months (the internal length of the sleeping area is 70 cm), but it is enough to untie the strings at the bottom to make more space (up to 90 cm) and the Baby Sleeping Pod last even longer.
In the first weeks of the baby's life, we recommend squeezing the Baby Sleeping Pod so that it can wrap your baby as much as possible. In the following weeks, the Baby Sleeping Pod can be loosened and individually adapted to the needs of your child. Cotton cord ensures the regulation of the size of the Baby Sleeping Pod, and the use of two designs and the possibility of their inversion provides visual stimulation of the baby and makes the bed interesting for him to observe. Our Baby Sleeping Pod grows with its proud owner!
The Baby Sleeping Pod perfectly serves the older babies also, becoming the perfect space for playing, lying on the tummy and the first exercises - lifting the head or reaching for the rattles and toys. If you untie the strings the Baby Sleeping Pod becomes a changing table/mat.
Our Baby Sleeping Pod has one of the thickest sides among baby nests available for sale. The edges are soft, filled with an anti-allergic elastic silicone, so they can be freely formed with a string. Whether the Baby Sleeping Pod is more compressed or loose - it retains its shape, the edges "do not flap".
- Hand wash at 30ºC
- Do not spin
- Iron cotton fabric at a temperature of up to 110 ° C
- Use delicate detergents
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Our Baby Nest are 100% hand made. Thanks to our devotion to the highest standards, you can be sure that they are made at the highest level, with attention to every detail and with the utmost care. Baby Nest do not contain hard elements, they are soft and at the same time elastic and completely safe for infants.
All our cotton fabric, anti-allergic silicone used by us to fill the edges of the Baby Nest and silicone wadding, which we used to fill the mattress are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Size: 50 x 90 cm, ( 19.68 x 35,43 inch)
Sleeping area: 30 x 70 cm, (11.81 x 27.56 inch)
weight about 1.1 kg
Boarding depth 12 cm (4.72 inches)
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Filling - anti-allergy silicone ball
50K followers, message us on Facebook, with any special requests.
Order before 2pm for Next Day UK Delivery. We ship Worldwide. See delivery options here.