Reach for the Skies, Casting call for ‘Game of Thrones’
The Early Years Boutique helps with casting call for the major hit TV series 'Game of Thrones'!
How perfect for The Early Years Boutique to get involved, since we are also based in NI and have a reach of thousands across it. To find out more, keep reading.
Casting directors for the show are looking to cast boy babies around 5 months old. They havn't actually stated the name of the show in question. However, it’s pretty safe to assume it is for ‘Game of Thrones’ since the show has been filming in that area for quite some time and the casting call comes from Extras NI, the casting directors for the hit series.
Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created for HBO by showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. Filmed in a Belfast studio and on location elsewhere in Northern Ireland, Croatia, Iceland, Morocco, Spain, Malta, Scotland, and the United States, it premiered on HBO in the United States on April 17, 2011. The series completed airing its fifth season on June 14, 2015, and has been renewed for a sixth season.
The scene will shoot on the 8th of September in Northern Ireland.
Please only apply if you have a 5 month old baby and live in Northern Ireland.
CASTING CALL: 5 MONTH OLD BABY for SEPTEMBER
We are looking for a male baby 5 months old for a popular TV Series filming in Northern Ireland.
PLEASE READ THIS POST IN FULL & IF APPLYING – DO SO BY WEDNESDAY 13th August 2014 @ 3PM. You must put ‘SEPTEMBER BABY’ in the subject line.
Current filming date(s): MONDAY 8th SEPTEMBER 2014
This date(s) are very very likely to change, so we would like people to only apply if 100% flexible.
The baby & chaperone will be required for a maximum of 5 hours on this date(s), usually between the hours of 9AM & 4.30PM.
We are only looking for male babies with little to NO HAIR.
To apply email email@example.com and include
– ‘SEPTEMBER BABY’ in the subject line
– Mum/Dad’s: phone number, location, & full legal name
– Baby’s: full legal name, age in months & weeks, gender, length in centimetres, and a clear and current photograph.
– Include any dates that baby is unavailable/any family holidays/ appointments, etc.
– Confirm that you are FLEXIBLE & fully available from now until mid November for this role.
– We require the chaperone to be the parental chaperone/ legal guardian.
– Chaperone must be able to drive & have own car
– Rates will be disclosed upon booking
– YOU MUST PUT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IN THE ONE EMAIL – we get a very high volume of applicants so this point cannot be stressed enough
– ONLY the successful will be contacted